Music and Language Workshops
Recent research tells us that music can give a big boost to anyone learning a second language.
Marian offers the following workshops:
- Traditional Dance and Music for Adult Learners of French
- Songs, Games and Dances for Young Learners of French
- Music and Movement for Learners of English (ESL)
- Music and Movement for Language Arts
- Introduction to Canadian dance styles (for new Canadians and others)
- Popular Québécois Music in the Language Classroom
See also our new bilingual resource for French Immersion.
Marian offers several types of instruction in the English language:
- English conversation for adults – a fun, active class for all levels of ability.
- English classes for families – the whole family will play and learn together.
- Private lessons for those with specific needs, or who prefer one-on-one instruction.